Thursday, September 2, 2010

A weird day

I woke up to my alarm, it was 6 am i was confused why am i up this early? Then i remembered i was leaving for a trip to canada. i jumped out of bed and started packin my stuff. I accedently knocked over my priceless statue from africa in all the excitment but i didnt care I grabed my wallet and my passport holder threw them in my pocket. Then i grabed my Flower blanket, some clothes, my toothbrush, my lucky chesnuts and threw them in my bag. I ran out of my room and headed down stairs. The other guys were runnin around gather up all there stuff. I yelled we gotta leave in ten hurry up! I went in the kitchen opened the fridge and as I opened it this little wooded head fell from inside the fridge and as it hit the floor i swear it yelled BEWARE! I ran out of the kitchen and up to my roommates room who happens to be a wtich doctor and i asked him if he had gotton and cureses or any thing put on him lately and he said that he broke his special glass jar that relesed a voodo witch doctor. I had figured something like that happed. so we quick ran to my room where i had my little gold disck and my special voodo square thing. we ran back the kitchin and started to do an anti voodo chant at the wood head. as we were doing that my friend matt came in and said what the heck is going on? as he came in the voodo head turned him into a little statue. we were shocked so i grabbed my ruler and started hitting the wood head with it. that didnt work so we ran out of the house. we grabbed our mini birtch canue and threw it in out truck and headed to cananda thats when things got real weird..............

No comments:

Post a Comment